Forums
Moderators: Floryn, BoB-Antispam
Author Post
Phaith
Tue Dec 13 2011, 06:51AM
Registered Member #4
Main Class: Conqueror
I guess it's not a big surprise, but the time has come to move on. It have been 3 really intresting years. With a lot of work, a lot of frustrations, some anger, a few hangovers, but most important, lots of progress, laughs and last but not least plenty of fun.

Unfortunately, the game have lately lost a bit of the fun. It havent been easy to watch the guild strugle with what earlyer was a walk in the park. I must say that the officers did a great job trying to work things out so that we could once more be where we once was. And since that didnt work out, i must say that joining another guild was the right choice in the end.

During the SWToR beta weekend, i said that i didnt thing i would quit AoC. Just play a bit less. But a week later, i realized that this might be the end. I have lost most of the motivation for the game, and it might be best to take a break. However, i ransfer one character to CoE, and will probably log in from time to time. My sub dont expire before may 2013. But for now, i will try Star Wars for a while.

I dont want to mention any names. That would mean that i have to mention everyone in the guild. So thanks for all the fun and laughs everyone. Thanks to the officers and raidleaders for all the work you have done for this guild. Some of you i will meet again in Star Wars. And for the rest of you, take care and good luck.
Walgard
Tue Dec 13 2011, 10:33AM
Registered Member #396
Main Class: Barbarian
Sad to read that mate....anyway GL in Star Wars and take care
Arjun
Wed Dec 14 2011, 04:32AM
Officer
Registered Member #22
Main Class: Barbarian
Heya Phaith my man. C ya in SWToR

/kiss

Arjun
jonboy
Wed Dec 14 2011, 08:45AM
Junior Officer
Registered Member #290
Main Class: Priest of Mitra
Sorry to see you go Phaith. I hope I'll see you around somewhere.

For now I will wish you much peace and happiness in the future.

May the force be with you.

Ahni
Wed Dec 14 2011, 10:56AM
Guild Leader
Registered Member #24
Main Class: Bear Shaman
Keep in toutch Phaith, and I know I will cya in CoE

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Super Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
COPYRIGHT © 2008-2019 FLORYN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Render time: 0.0940 sec, 0.0320 of that for queries. DB queries: 57. Memory Usage: 2,792kB