Forums
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Floryn, BoB-Antispam
Author Post
Drungly
Thu Dec 08 2011, 02:47AM
Registered Member #129
Main Class: Tempest of Set
Last night Maddie got a bit upset about a ranger rolling need on an item and using it for vanity. I can understand that this is frustrating when you really wanted such an item, but this is something which is allowed. It might seem that the player who got the item will purely use it for vanity, but that is based on an assumption. As I said last night after the raid I would do the same thing if I wanted a raid item even though I could be full Khitai. Some dungeons require you to have more constitution for example and usually raid items provide this better then Khitai items. Checking if someone already has the gear etc. before opening the box is something which in my opinion is not an option. It would require the raidleader checking all the 23 players in the raid which gear they have. The only solution would be setting the master-looter option and then check if the gear that is in the box is already owned by a person playing that class. You can't check this in full however since I can't inspect someones inventory, so you can see that a solution like this already has its flaws.

If you ever have proof about someone needing an item when he already has it then you should still send me a tell message when I'm raid leading with PUG's. I will then contact the player and try to sort it out so he can petition to transfer the item to the person who didn't have it. If the player refuses to do so I'll put him on a blacklist and not invite him again. This is the most I can do about situations like these.

Maddie
Thu Dec 08 2011, 09:15AM
Registered Member #442
Main Class: Priest of Mitra
Hi I am kinda shocked that i got so disapointed and sad so i felt i had to log off and go away.. its very not like me. And its forgotten about now.

But what happend was that he needed on the boots and tasset. He won the tasset, and I won the boots.

Then i notice he is already wearing the boots as vanity, maybe he even had the tasset from before, i couldnt be sure...then he ignore my friendly tells, but run around, stopping in front of me in weird ways, so im sure he was aware of the situation.

And i got completely bummed that an ass like that could get away with such behavior on MY guilds raid, and i couldnt go on.

He shouldve been made to respond to tells, reveal his equipment, or be kicked.
Akha
Thu Dec 08 2011, 09:30AM
Evil Puppy
Registered Member #13
Main Class: Necromancer
No worries, this guild has aplenty of experience with temperamental norwegian girls
Ahni
Thu Dec 08 2011, 09:41AM
Guild Leader
Registered Member #24
Main Class: Bear Shaman
I agree Maddie, but if someyhing like that happends again, plz inform the rl instead of vanishing like that after a brainfart in guildchat.

Any of us who leads these pugs in BoB would pick you and kick that guy any day of the week...... don't forget that.
Maddie
Thu Dec 08 2011, 09:55AM
Registered Member #442
Main Class: Priest of Mitra
Yeah, i know guys. And my normal self wouldnt let that ass affect my mood, I could've explained the situation to Drungly, and i know he wouldve sorted it. But i just lost it...

.. and no Rogeur.. nothing to do with that time of the month...
Sahatah
Thu Dec 08 2011, 10:07AM
Registered Member #446
Main Class: Dark Templar
am i the one who cracks such jokes? dont remember, thought it was rather akha, or drungly...even if i wasnt there i can feel u, getting from a clean dkp system to the old "hey, another ninja" pick up raid is quite a bummer
Drungly
Thu Dec 08 2011, 01:40PM
Registered Member #129
Main Class: Tempest of Set
Sahatah wrote ...

am i the one who cracks such jokes? dont remember, thought it was rather akha, or drungly...even if i wasnt there i can feel u, getting from a clean dkp system to the old "hey, another ninja" pick up raid is quite a bummer

I'm beginning to get annoyed by this behavior of yours concerning loot. This isn't a situation we like to be in, but there's not much choice at the moment. So stop only thinking about yourself and act like a member of a guild. We're all in the same boat Sahatah and instead of making sarcastic comments about the current situation it would be better if you have a bit of understanding.

[ Edited Thu Dec 08 2011, 02:09PM ]
Sahatah
Thu Dec 08 2011, 02:09PM
Registered Member #446
Main Class: Dark Templar
sigh...because i was thinking only about me??it concerns everyone, which is ...the guild. but do not worry, no more from me on this topic. u do not need to lecture me however, i think i merely expressed opinions in a rather constructive manner in that other thread, if it doesn't suit u, so be it. my "behaviour"... jesus.

ps: btw, the above comment was not intended to be sarcastic

ps 2: mmmh i have a feeling u changed the end of yr post...

[ Edited Thu Dec 08 2011, 02:23PM ]
Ahni
Thu Dec 08 2011, 08:31PM
Guild Leader
Registered Member #24
Main Class: Bear Shaman
I can feel the love
Akha
Thu Dec 08 2011, 11:53PM
Evil Puppy
Registered Member #13
Main Class: Necromancer
*offers her some popcorn and beer*

[ Edited Thu Dec 08 2011, 11:53PM ]
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Super Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF
COPYRIGHT © 2008-2019 FLORYN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Render time: 0.1401 sec, 0.0338 of that for queries. DB queries: 82. Memory Usage: 2,932kB