From the recent PCGamer live stream we leaned that next Guild Wars 2 beta event (08-10 June 2012) will have a new explorable area available called Gendarran Fields. This is a level 25-35 zone, located north of Lion's Arch and it connects with: Kessex Hills, Lion's Arch, Lornar's Pass, Queensdale, Snowden Drifts & Valley Headland.
Other things that we learned from this cast:
- Key modifiers are now available
- New dodge UI
- New minimap. There are several UI size options and you can also revert back to the previous round version. Click here for a image sample.
- Skills are now tiered to where you have to buy a certain amount of points in one tier before you are allowed to buy any in the next tier. Click here for a image sample.
- Traits = tierception. "First tier 1-6, second tier 1-10, and last tier is 1-12." Click here for a image sample.
- Buffs and debuffs now show duration times
If you missed the live stream, click here for PC Gamer's recording and click here for IGN's version of the latest Guild Wars 2 build.